T_set collab T_set collab

To be really honest, this collab doesn't worth all 5 stars reviews. I can see that people were trying to make something viewable and even enjoyable out of it, but let's face it: 90% of the clips are either slow, fast, have sloppy/bad/choppy/yougetit animation, doesn't have effects like blood and just lack quality, even a lot. Oh, and camera glitching, couldn't resist mentioning that one.
I'm not trying to be the party pooper here, even tho I'm telling the honest truth. It would be sweet to see all animators (except Djjaner, DudingdarN (?) and Kryy, their parts are somewhat nice. I also enjoyed BizwuzzZuzz's parts) improve over time and produce good Madness animations in the future, but what Ive seen so far isn't something at least many people would enjoy. xKirxeee's parts are definetly the worst out of all parts.
And as for you, Armi? Practice on movements, characters move kiiiinda sloppy (as mentioned before) and they stop way too sudden, you gotta make them smooth. You might wanna pay attention at how character lands when jumping from above in the very first clip (and also his feet suddenly moving when he stands completely still after landing).

There's nothing else for me to say, I'm no critic anyway. 2 stars is the maximum I can give to this collab.

Madness SpeedRage 2 Collab Madness SpeedRage 2 Collab

This collab is the same as every other Madness collab on this website, what a shame.
Some clips are nice, but overall it's just nothing original and it was really boring to watch.
Think of a better idea before organizing yet another collab.

Project: Infected Collab 3. The last Infection Project: Infected Collab 3. The last Infection

MacWrecker's part sucks lots of crap, if I would ever meet him I'd punch him in the face and... oh, wait...
Anyway, some parts were good, some are OK and others need more polish (says the one with unfinished and rushed part), but everyone did a fine job, so, yeah, congratulations!
(Not sure if I should mention the lack of creativity in most parts, other peeps did it already.)

Bit 0x01 Bit 0x01

I love this game!

Infiltrating the Airship Infiltrating the Airship

This game is cool.
But why if i unlocked some medals in game, medals on site won't show up as "Unlocked"?
(Sorry for my bad english)

PuffballsUnited responds:

Not sure, could be a Newgrounds thing.

Zombotron 2: Time Machine Zombotron 2: Time Machine

I waiting so long and now i get...
THANKS!!!

[HM2] "One Way Ticket" Assault [HM2] "One Way Ticket" Assault

Neat!

[PD2] "Maleficium" Assault [PD2] "Maleficium" Assault

This should be a mod, tbh.

Enigma Enigma

Ayyy, noice one, mate.

Eshio responds:

Tnx Wrecker)

Happy Hour Happy Hour

BLOODY DEMONS HAVE ARRIVED! SAVE YOURSELVES!

ChazDude responds:

That thumbnail IS creepy, yes.

Mad Giant's Revenge Mad Giant's Revenge

Wow, that looks pretty dark and beautiful :o
Great job!

Potatoman Begins: The Finale Potatoman Begins: The Finale

Those were some really great 11 months, I must say.
Loved the story, characters, humour and everything else in this series of comics.
Very well done!

ChazDude responds:

If those 11 months were great, just wait 'til we get to 2018 ;)

thx!