T_set collab T_set collab

To be really honest, this collab doesn't worth all 5 stars reviews. I can see that people were trying to make something viewable and even enjoyable out of it, but let's face it: 90% of the clips are either slow, fast, have sloppy/bad/choppy/yougetit animation, doesn't have effects like blood and just lack quality, even a lot. Oh, and camera glitching, couldn't resist mentioning that one.
I'm not trying to be the party pooper here, even tho I'm telling the honest truth. It would be sweet to see all animators (except Djjaner, DudingdarN (?) and Kryy, their parts are somewhat nice. I also enjoyed BizwuzzZuzz's parts) improve over time and produce good Madness animations in the future, but what Ive seen so far isn't something at least many people would enjoy. xKirxeee's parts are definetly the worst out of all parts.
And as for you, Armi? Practice on movements, characters move kiiiinda sloppy (as mentioned before) and they stop way too sudden, you gotta make them smooth. You might wanna pay attention at how character lands when jumping from above in the very first clip (and also his feet suddenly moving when he stands completely still after landing).

There's nothing else for me to say, I'm no critic anyway. 2 stars is the maximum I can give to this collab.

Madness SpeedRage 2 Collab Madness SpeedRage 2 Collab

This collab is the same as every other Madness collab on this website, what a shame.
Some clips are nice, but overall it's just nothing original and it was really boring to watch.
Think of a better idea before organizing yet another collab.

Project: Infected Collab 3. The last Infection Project: Infected Collab 3. The last Infection

MacWrecker's part sucks lots of crap, if I would ever meet him I'd punch him in the face and... oh, wait...
Anyway, some parts were good, some are OK and others need more polish (says the one with unfinished and rushed part), but everyone did a fine job, so, yeah, congratulations!
(Not sure if I should mention the lack of creativity in most parts, other peeps did it already.)

Mimiru! : Episode 1 - Isosceles Fiction - Team Mimiru Mimiru! : Episode 1 - Isosceles Fiction - Team Mimiru

Very well done, to be honest.
Can't wait to see more!

See No, Hear No, Speak No Madness See No, Hear No, Speak No Madness

Amazing job, dude!

Madness Unleashed Madness Unleashed

And once again, Gabriel has outdone himself.
Good job, man!

Madness Gladius Madness Gladius

You did a good job, man.
This animation is amazing, movements are smooth, character sprites are well-draw, whole action thing is just solid and the ending gave me some laugh.
Happy Madness Day!

slimshady0592 responds:

glad you liked it! happy madness day :)

Madness E Collab: 5 Madness E Collab: 5

It's a big pleasure to be a part of this great collab, good job everyone!

Eshio Goes Full Russian Eshio Goes Full Russian

Dayum
Take my 5 Russian F**kin' stars
Take it all plz

FBF Madness FBF Madness

Holy Hell, man, this is awesome!